Saturday, September 24, 2011


Audition/Director/Tape: “The Reginald F. Lewis Story” @ Tamara Hunter Casting.  I love this story and want to be a part of it most any way I can.  It’s the story of Reginald F. Lewis, one of the most successful and wealthiest black businessmen of the 80’s.

It’s a Saturday morning audition.  Can a brother get some rest?  Evidently not.  Gotta keep moving.  I think it’s well worth it for Tamara and this director/writer fresh out of USC.

I had fun in the room…when we got the right scenes to read!  It was great; I flip-flopped a few lines but ended on a strong note.  But as importantly, I made them laugh – we all laughed.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great audition.
Mine don't seem to be going to well at the moment