Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shooting: “CDW” Downtown Los Angeles.  I felt I was off to a great start with this shoot when the director, Joe Pytka, arrived on set and smiled when he approved my costume and look.  Joe doesn’t smile for kicks; plus I’m wearing elf ears!
When I was booked my agent wasn’t sure I’d be working tomorrow and Friday, but it seems as though I will.  Wardrobe has asked me a few times if I have certain items to wear tomorrow.  Great, but hopefully I won’t miss any appointments.  We had a long day of work and before leaving it was confirmed that I’d be working tomorrow as well...at 7am.  Ouch!
So I was wrapped and on my way.  The only thing was that I REALLY wanted to wear my elf ears to work at the restaurant tonight, but I couldn’t because they needed to be reattached tomorrow.  Anyway, I was able to get a whole 1 hour and 15 minutes of sleep before going to my night job to sling burgers at 9pm.  Ouch again.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: