Tuesday, January 10, 2012


After working all night my phone rings with a same day commercial audition.  I already had one scheduled for later in the afternoon and this one fit in perfectly time-wise and location-wise.  Actually, it was the same casting director, but different locations.
Audition: “Best Buy” @ RMB Casting.  Wow, I was quite confused after the group explanation for this one, but I didn’t worry too much because I think that was the idea of the spot.  So confused I looked.  Strangely, I think it went really well; it certainly felt organic and real. 
Audition: “Maxwell House” @ RMB Casting.  This one went okay.  There was a sizable amount of copy and a bunch of different movements.  I didn’t feel great about it, but I didn’t feel horrible either.  Just more stuff to work on.  I’m cool with that.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: