Thursday, January 05, 2012


The Christmas holidays came and went and now it’s back to work.  I didn’t do much over “the break” but work at the restaurant and go to the gym.  Of course its really slow at the restaurant, so earnings have been challenged, but it’s that time of the year.  It’s okay,  I’ll get things back on track soon enough.
Audition: “Mobius” @ Ross Lacy Casting.  What did we do in the audition?  We had a blast!   We sang.  I sang...and I don’t sing.  That in itself was kind of funny…but fun.
Afterwards I had a meeting with my print agents @ KSR.  I’m making another push at getting the print part of my business in line to be profitable in 2012.  I requested a meeting  to sit down with them, face to face, to make sure that we’re on the same page before I drop a few hundred dollars on a photographer.  I’m ready to do it now that I got the dental work completed that I had been wanted to do since forever.  The meeting went well and now I have to save my pennies, choose a photographer and shoot!


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: