Monday, December 10, 2012


2nd Callback: “FedEx” @ Ross Lacy Casting.  One thing I love about 2nd callbacks for commercials is that we get paid for them.  The other, and more important thing is that it means I’m still in the running to booked.

The audition went well and my recent commercial training kept me grounded and confident.  Most of the time there was spent waiting – a total of 2 ½ hours.  Fortunately, I didn’t have anywhere else to be.  It was a great way to start the week.

Hours later my agency called with the news that I had been placed on avail!  Some actors hate being place on avail, or at least they hate actually knowing about it.  Me?  It doesn’t bother me too much.  I look at it as good news, but to be honest, I’m looking for some great news.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: