Wednesday, December 05, 2012


Audition: “FedEx” @ Ross Lacy Casting.  This was fun and I showed well I think.  I had a fun group to go in the room with.

Tonight I attended a seminar hosted by CastingAbout.com and Breakdowns Services entitled Realities of the Casting Process.  Seminars like this are always a good way to keep me in check.  They let me know that my work is not done and that I have to keep on hustling to move forward in the game.  I REALLY need to update my online presence/reel, but I have to book something that is worthy of showcasing.  I’m looking forward to that.

Back to the seminar, it’s daunting to see just how many actors are after so few jobs.  The numbers are incredible.  That fact that I get any auditions at all makes me feel that I have made progress, but I’m looking to take it to the next level.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: