Sunday, May 05, 2013


Wow, I haven’t had a single audition in over 2 weeks.  Pilot season went on without me too!  So it’s been pretty quiet for the last few months, but for some reason I’m not freaked out…maybe I should be though.

BUT!

This weekend, a friend and myself went on a road trip to Las Vegas!  I went to attend the Monster Energy Supercross Finals and she has a close friend that lives there.  I hadn’t been to Sin City in exactly 10 years.

Since I got my new(ish) car a few months ago I’ve been wanting to go on a road trip and Las Vegas was perfect.  We had a great time!  Overall, traffic wasn’t bad other than one complete shut down for an accident on I-15.  It didn’t last too long and I got a chance to vacuum my car and skateboard while traffic was stopped.  That helped to pass the time.  I plan to get out on the road more often in the future.


The perfect time to vacuum my car?  Why not!


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: