Friday, May 10, 2013


Eighteen years ago today I arrived in NYC from Virginia Beach, VA to further my acting career.  A lot has happened in that time…at the same time a lot hasn’t happened.  But I continue my pursuit.

Audition: “AT&T” @ Craig Colvin Casting.  This audition was fun, but only because I’m such a terrible dancer.  My partner was a woman I had done a play with some years ago and I think she thought I was cooler than I actually am.  I am NOT a very good dancer.  THAT is what made it a fun time.  I don’t know if there is a callback in my future for that one.  If I was a betting man I’d have to say “probably not”.


Audition: “Honda” @ Broad-cast.  I think this one went fairly well, although I may have been “acting” a little too much.  Maybe, we’ll see.  I had a great conversation about personal finance with my audition partner though.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: