Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Audition: “Halos” @ Kathy Knowles Casting.  This was great fun!  I even got to take off my shirt. Ha!  My “wife” was great too.

Audition: “EA Sports” @ Gabrielle Schary Casting.  I had the pleasure of reading with a young actor, new in town, from Illinois that played my son.  I felt more like his friend to be honest, but by the numbers he could certainly be my son.  He was great, WE were great!  He’ll probably get a callback. Me?  I’m not so sure, but it was a fun time.

My Life on the Sunset Strip...

INT. DINER - 1:13am

Woman, late 20's (in Hollywood years), shapely, dipped in pink pants, brunette hair...dipped in a blonde bottle. High-pitched voice, reasonably nice.

Her friend...different, but exactly the same.

Server, cynical with an easy smile. He's seen this all before. He picks up payment from the table.

In a world of very high debit/credit card usage the server is presented with an unusually large stack of cash.

Server: Thank you, I'll be right back with your change.

Her: (the pink-dipped one) No, that's fine it's all yours.

Server: Thank you! Have a great night and we'll see ya again soon.

The server leaves, proceeds to the server station to count the mound of cash.

Server: (to self) I won't judge you if you pay me with 67 one dollar bills, but my mind will wander...then I'll wash my hands.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: