Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Well.  It’s over.  Last night was my last shift at my restaurant job.  I can’t believe it’s finally here.  I spent 5 years, 5 months and 15 days preparing for my departure from there.  I consider the experience a success for both parties.  I worked hard, really hard.  I feel I did what I was supposed to do for the company and they did the same for me.  Actually, now that I think about it, I feel I got even more than I expected from them as a company.

I’m going to miss some aspects of it…other aspects?  Not so much.  I WILL miss the people and some of the diners. 

I learned a lot about people while working there.  I learned a lot about myself working there.  It gave me a lot, it took a lot.

I took advantage of the 401(k) program and upon leaving will be paid my 120+ vacation hours that I had earned.  I’m thankful for that.


I’m not sure what I’m going to do next.  The first thing I’m going to do is rest and try to get on a better, healthier schedule.  I’m super excited and somewhat nervous about what the future is going to bring.  I’ll try my best to move forward with confidence that I can, again, make a living as an actor.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: