Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fitting: “Bank of America” @ MJZ.  This was great for a few reasons.  First, because being at a wardrobe fitting usually means a job has been booked!  Second, the clothing!  They gave me a suit to try on and, in my opinion, it looked fabulous on me!  It was tan and the head wardrobe person thought the color was too light.  Then they put a charcoal colored one on me and it fit even better! 

I tried on a few more things, but before I left I asked where they purchased the suits.  They said JC Penny’s.  I went straight there from the fitting and bought two suits.  They were on sale so I ended up getting them for 50% off.       


I had been meaning to buy a new suit…for ever, but STILL hadn’t done it so this was just so perfect. 

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: