Thursday, May 07, 2015

This morning I stopped by the ABC/Prospect Studio to sign my day-player contract and pick up my script for work next week.  I got a chance to meet Casting Director Mark Teschner for the first time too.  He was very happy to be able to give me the opportunity.  I can’t even begin to imagine how many actors he’s hired that have gone on to amazingly successful careers…I’d love to be one of them too! 

Callback: “Bank of America” @ Cathi Carlton Casting.  This was one of those callbacks that just feels right!

Audition: “Comcast” @ Cathi Carlton Casting.  Pretty simple stuff, that I’m pretty right for.  I like those odds.


Cut to: 8:29pm – The call comes on from my commercial agency that I’ve been placed on avail for Bank of America.  One step closer!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: