Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Audition: “IBM” @ Dan Bell Casting.  This was great! I think I’m perfect for it.  I walked out of the room feeling great about how things went.

Callback: “Xerox” @ Cathi Carlton Casting.  Well, parts of this really well, I think, and parts of it were “partly cloudy”.  They had me read for the role I auditioned for originally and also dialogue from a different spot.  The original role/spot went great, but one of the lines from the other spot was a real bit of a tongue twister; certainly not anything that was easy for me to say.  I walked out of the room just shaking my head. 

The character called for me to wear business attire…so I wore a suit, since I have 4 new suits.  It’s also common for me to ride my skateboard from my car to the casting office.  I can usually feel the energy change in the room when I walk in with my board.  The visual must be a little confusing, but in an interesting way.  I never make a big deal about my board, but sometimes they ask if I really skate.  Of course I do, no posers here!  I mean, I’m not a “skate rat” by any means, but I can certainly get around. 

In the end, I’m not sure how it all added up, but hopefully, I’ll be placed on avail…or booked.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: