Thursday, August 06, 2015

While rushing out to get to an early audition in Santa Monica my phone rings.

It’s KMR, my commercial agency. 

My first thought was that I’d forgotten to confirm and they were making sure that I was going to be able to make it.  But then I remembered that I was on avail for “Xerox”.   

Oh yeah, that.

I let the call go to voicemail…and waited.  I can usually judge what the call is about based on how long it takes for the voicemail to come through…I might be wrong, but it’s a fun game I play.

Okay, it took like 45 seconds for the message to arrive and the message is 38 seconds long.  Ooh, THAT is good news.  I smell a booking for “Xerox”…and that is exactly what it was!


Audition: “KIA” @ Cathi Carlton Casting.  C’mon man!  I am SO, incredibly perfect for this!  I’m expecting to get a call back on this one here!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: