Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Tonight I finished my week on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" pilot. It was a complete blast. Definitely a loose set to work on. She is truly in the moment. You never know what she is going to say or do. Since she was also directing, it was just a barrel of fun. I just had a couple of lines, but I am her wardrobe person so I stick pretty close to her at all times when we are in the TV studio on the show. David Alan Grier is hysterical to say the least. Many of the cast had worked with Bonnie before; it was like she opened her address book and called her friends. Quite a few being from Chicago's famed Second City. One guy met her last year at a charity event at his school and she told him that if she gets this pilot he'll be in it. He was there on his first TV gig ever.

Talk continued today about my role coming back in the future. We'll see; I am not holding my breath. When I said thanks and goodbye to her tonight she even said I'll be back. Anyway when this show goes into production this summer make it your business to get on it. Not only is she very talented person to work with. She is wonderful woman; very working-class. She told me that she got a few breaks early in her career that encouraged her to keep going. You might think that she would be going nuts since she is the Star, Producer, Writer and Director of the show. She was cool as ever.

No comments: