Thursday, May 16, 2002

Okay, I got to shoot it. Of course I missed another audition while I was there, but my wonderful agents at KSA got me rescheduled for the following day.

The shoot was great; it's a really funny spot. Me as a 'hardcore rapper' is hilarious in itself. Hopefully it will actually run. Yeah Mr. Pytka is a bit abrasive, but I didn't have any problems with him. I think he is so good at what he does that he just gets impatient. I mean, I would like to think that I would never treat anyone that way no matter how successful I become, but that's just me. I even got to shoot hoops which I haven't done in a while. Joe has a portable basketball court at every shoot he is on, that is something that seems to really make him happy. So a great experience all the way around and on to the next thing whatever that will be.

No comments: