Monday, February 09, 2004

Audition: "Comcast" @ Gabrielle Schary. This audition went quite well I felt. I think I might be a little young for it, but that's okay. The young lady I was paired up is from Phoenix and used to ride dirt bikes when she was younger. I am a huge MX fan and have visited Phoenix several times in the last couple of years. I couldn't believe that she knew who MX/SX champion James "Bubba" Stewart was. In the audition we were husband & wife so we had an instant connection and the improv was seamless.

After stopping by my theatrical agency to pick-up my proofs my car wouldn't start........again. This time I was stranded for about 30 minutes. Thankfully I didn't have to be anywhere right away. I really thought I was going to have to call AAA that time. I just kinda willed it to start with a lot of faith. It worked!!! Eventually I am going to have to deal with it and get it serviced. It's just that I don't want to put anymore more money into it, it has served me well for so many years. That Honda deserves to be put to rest.

No comments: