Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wow, it looks like I am conducting my first consultation this week. I got a call the other day from an actress who has inquired about it in the past and I was flattered, but now she wants to officially sit down and see what I can offer in the way of strategies. Oh well, I guess it’s time to get my act together and start "really" doing it.
Ah man, my commercial agency just won't quit, bless those wonderful, hard working women. I'm kinda in slow-down mode, trying to make a clean get-away, meaning getting out of town for my vacation without anything immediately pending. Especially since I've committed to being a reader for Dori Zuckerman Casting all day, for the rest of the week. Trust me, I never hope to not have auditions, but I really want to get out of Los Angeles for a while.

Luckily, my agents at KSA are very aware that I need to make some money and keep calling with appointments so that I don't have to go back to waiting tables....at least not anytime soon...I hope, LOL!

I’ve already turned down 3 or 4 appointments because I didn’t think I would be here, but that’s changing because I keep getting rescheduled for “I’mPerfect”. So, I guess I’ll start auditioning again, especially for this one. It’s for "IBM" @ TLC/Loree Booth Casting and the director is the legendary Joe Pytka. He directs some of the highest profile commercials anywhere. He has a reputation for using actors over and over and I'm trying hard to get on that list. I worked for him about 3 years ago on an "IBM" spot and I would love to do it again. I've gotten close to booking again, but haven't sealed the deal yet.

No comments: