Thursday, June 02, 2005

Audition "PetSmart" @ Jeff Rosenman Casting. It goes okay.

The appointments keep coming. I just hope it's as busy when I get back in town.

Take two! Another day as a reader for "Easier, Softer Way". Early in the session we had, what had to be, one of the worst auditions ever...and I mean ever. Not the worst actor, but a really, really strange performance nonetheless. Mekhi attempted to give this actor direction, but he just couldn't or wouldn't take it. The interesting thing is that this actor has worked quite a bit. He completely caught the room by surprise. It was just odd.

Tonight I conducted my first real consultation; I was happy with how it went. The client gave me a list of questions prior to the meeting. When we met discussed her specific situation, exactly what she was trying to accomplish and different, “outside of the box” ways of going about getting them accomplished. She had booked two hours, but we ended up going a bit longer. I could see it as something I would like to do more of in the future.

No comments: