Friday, June 03, 2005

Take three. Day 3 for "Easier, Softer Way". Today was short day and I was having withdrawals because I have had such a great time in the room.

I also auditioned for a role in the film. It went okay. I mean, I felt I was funny in the room, but I also felt kinda one note and not special. It was weird because I think I knew too much about how it was going to be shot and tried to incorporate that in the audition...stupid. I hope I didn’t make too much of a fool of myself. Maybe, I’ll go into the pile of "people to consider". I'll be back next week as a reader. I'm still trying to find out when I will be rescheduled for "I'mPerfect". Hopefully, it will happen sooner than later.

YES! My commercial agent just called with avail dates for "IBM" of June 8th-12 with a target date of June 9th.

No comments: