Monday, June 06, 2005

Okay, it’s time to figure out what’s going on with “I’mPerfect”. So far, they’ve told me that the scene I’m in is still in the script, but the day hasn’t been rescheduled yet. I’d kinda like to know since my ticket is booked to go to Virginia for a month….and I’m due to leave Tuesday night which is tomorrow.

So I call the production office and they are still not sure, but they say they’ll call me back before the end of the day. Cool. Then I call my commercial agency to see if they know anything about the “IBM” avail. Not yet, but they should know something today. Cool. It’s supposed to shoot on Thursday, so if I book I won’t be leaving as scheduled. That’s cool, I’ll stay in town for an “IBM” Joe Pytka directed national spot. Then my agent calls back to tell me that I need to be available this Saturday the 11th as well for another part of the shoot. Okay, cool. I think Saturday pay is double time for commercials, I’ll take that.

Later, the line producer of “I’mPerfect” calls to tell me that the scene has been cut for the time being. Some things happened that made it necessary to trim a couple of days from the shoot. He said, most likely, those days will be shot in about 6-8 weeks.

Then my commercial agent calls to say that they won’t be making the decision today for the “IBM” spot. I should know, tomorrow, Tuesday morning. They are shooting several spots and they’re booking each spot one day prior. Since I am on avail for Thursday I may not know until Wednesday, but hopefully I‘ll find out Tuesday early so I can figure out if I’m going to leave on my flight Tuesday night. They say I am the first choice for the role.

I figure I better call American Airlines to see about changing my ticket. They wanna charge me $803. Are you f^&$@ng kidding me! I’m pissed. Not about the acting stuff, the $803.

No comments: