Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Okay, back in the saddle being a reader for “Easier, Softer Way” @ Dori Zuckerman’s office. Another session of non-stop laughter. As I was leaving, they told me I have a part in the film. Cool!! They even gave me a tentative shoot date. It’s July 1st. No!! That’s a week before I’m supposed to return from my vacation. Cool, I’ll be back.

On the way home, I stopped by to see my commercial agents to say good-bye before leaving town and the agent handling it, Brooke, attempts to find out what’s happening with “IBM”. It seems like I am definitely the guy the are going to book. There are no other choices at this point; even the ad agency has approved me. It’s just that the casting director hasn’t gotten the go ahead to book it yet. So, I told my agent I would take the risk and not leave on my flight and hope for the best. I haven’t booked a commercial in almost 14 months so I am really excited about the possibility of booking this one. My fingers and toes are crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I came across your blog while searching for information about "Easier, Softer Way." (I was searching because I have a ridiculous crush on Maura Tierney) Anyway, congratulations on all of your successes thus far!!I will keep my eye out for you in more stuff! Good Luck!!! :D