Wednesday, June 08, 2005

YES!!! The risk paid off, I booked the spot the "IBM" commercial. I'm really excited, it's been almost 14 months since I've done a commercial. It shoots tomorrow and possibly Saturday. Another great thing is that a friend of a friend, whom actually I know a little, that is a flight attendant. She has offered to extend a buddy pass to me to help me get home for less than $803. Kimberlay thank you, thank you thank you!!

The Robey Theatre Company called yesterday and scheduled me for a general meeting with casting executive Fern Orenstein @ CBS Beverly this afternoon. It was really cool. There was about 12 of us in attendance. Fern was very, very candid with us. She talked a lot about what we are up against in the business and was extremely specific about photos. She asked each of us what was going in our careers and we even did a cold scene for her. Fern oversees much of the casting done at CBS, so that is a really great connection to make. Ben Guillory, artistic director for Robey set it all it up. Thanks Ben!!

No comments: