Saturday, July 23, 2005

I spend an insane amount of time in my car doing drop-offs and stuff like that. I even drove out to Chatsworth today, Saturday, to drop-off for FOX drama “24” (nobody was there, I threw it over the fence to the security booth). I was in the area and didn’t wanna make another trip out there.

For the most part, I listen to AM talk radio. Whatever I can find, right wing, left wing, Dr. Laura, financial, real estate, computer, auto shows with a little Howard Stern and Tom Leykus thrown in for laughs….well the right/left wing shows make me laugh too…..and wanna cry sometimes too. I don’t listen to music that often, although I LOVE music but the radio doesn’t really do it for me and since some jerk stole my CD player a couple months ago I’m kinda stuck. So what happens is that I start feigning for some music in my car. Maybe I should put my old CD player from my old car back in…..

Actually, that was all prelude to saying that the new Mariah Carey CD “The Emancipation of Mimi” is really, really hot. Yup, I’ve been a Mariah Carey fan since 1990. I’m not like a fanatic or nothing like that. I don't follow her tour or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind seeing her live. I mean, I don’t know who “Mimi” is; I thought her name was Mariah. Maybe it’s like Puffy/P-Diddy or Prince and that weird sign thingy. Anyway, Mariah's CD is hot and worth checking out.

No comments: