Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's all about quality time with the family baby! My youngest brother Todd and I are going motocross riding today in preparation for a race tomorrow. My first of four practices was really bad. My mind just wasn't there and I was really jet lagged. There were only about 8 riders on the track and since I don't ride too often I was a little nervous and it really showed.

The second practice had about 30 guys I was right there, in the mix, making it happen. The third practice was great, I was able to put jump combinations together and dice with my brother even able to pass him a couple of times. The last practice was short and I blazed through it quite well. I didn't fall all day long.

One of the highlights of the trip was after riding all day getting to stop by the family deli that we've had for almost 26 years and get a Philly Cheese Steak Hoagie. I even made it myself. I worked there for 15 years and I still got skills on the grill!

No comments: