Monday, April 17, 2006

This morning I stopped by Debra Zane's new office and thanked her for thanking me for helping her move. This time I met her parents and they were as funny and fun as she is - great people. She gave us all the official tour of the place. Funny, I've been looking at condos in that same area; maybe her new office will be in walking distance again in the future for me.

It seems like every time I go to her office I leave there feeling better than when I got there and I felt good before I arrived. When she was showing the place I saw this stack of scripts. You know how the scripts have the titles written on the spine so you can read the name of them without puling them all out? Well, I'm looking this stack of scripts with names like: Pleasantville, Seabiscuit, Road to Perdition, Fun With Dick and Jane, etc. I dont know, it was cool to see the office copies of these big successful films. What was really cool was seeing the casting binders of films like The Terminal, Jarhead and Dreamgirls (also a life-size cut out of Beyonce) and knowing that I am in "The Terminal" binder. Yeah, I gotta get in more studio film binders!

After that I went to see my theatrical agents and talked about real estate. That seems to be what is mostly on my brain these days - getting out of this apartment. Even though it, most likely, will be some time before I'm able to actually do it; I have to start somewhere and get it out in the air. My agents gave me some tips on things to look out for.

No comments: