Saturday, April 15, 2006

Why is it that I hadn't been skiing in 5-6 years and then I go twice in one week? I don't know, but I'm glad I did. The conditions this time were just ok, but still fun. I brought my snowboard with me and used it for an hour or so, but then decided to rent skis instead. I like snowboarding and all, but hate having to strap and unstrap my boots every time I got on/off the ski lift. Either way, as long as I'm out there making it happen it’s all good. I just love doing athletic stuff.

When I went last week I was actually a little annoyed that I wasn't sore the next day. I was really looking forward to being crazy sore the next day and it just didn't happen. I had planned on being able to sleep the entire next day after taking a hot bath. It wasn't to be; I slept a couple of hours and was raring to go. I think this "trying to buy a condo" thing really has me excited. I just wanna go, go, go!

I asked my doctor last week about my weight and she said that I am a little under weight, but it's nothing to be concerned about. She also said I'm very, very fortunate to be in such shape. So, I am going to give myself a break. Since I don't really enjoy working out at the gym I'm going to cut down my 2-3 days a week (more 2 than 3) to 1+. I'd much rather skateboard, go mountain biking, rollerblade, ski, snowboard, ride my motorcycle, etc. instead of working out at the gym.

No comments: