Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fitting: “Monk” @ Ren-Mar Studios. Of course the first person I saw at the gate was the female security guard who told me that I wasn’t allowed on the lot last week. I didn’t know if she was going to give me “da finga”, kiss with me with apologies or act as though nothing happened. I was hoping for a kiss, but it wasn’t to be; she did touch me on the shoulder though. That was pretty cool; I felt the electricity. Not really. She was very apologetic and said she was “having a bad day” and was very sorry for what happened. I said, “No problem”, it happens. I’ve definitely had my share of bad days.

It’s been a while since I’ve had a fitting it seems. I realized that when I was trying to figure where bungalow “I” was for wardrobe. I saw a group of background players on one of the stages and it reminded me of working on “Good Morning, Miami” so long ago. I used to hang with the background players more than I would be in my trailer. They were much more interesting than being alone in a room and I still occasionally see some of them.

The fitting goes by quickly; I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. On the way out I stopped by casting director Corbin Bronson’s office and thanked him for bringing me in for producers. Oh yeah, I had very mushy “good-bye” for the security lady. I think we’re in love again.

No comments: