Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Drop it like it’s hot baby!!! That has been the story of my life since returning from Virginia. Drops, drops, drops. Non-stop running around. That’s the way I like it and I don’t plan on stopping until I go back home at the end of the year. So if you see me in the street – watch out!!

I’m kidding, actually this heat is kicking my a** for real. So if you see me in the street I might be asleep on a manhole in an intersection with redlight cameras wearing nothing but a motorcycle helmet and black socks. Yeah, I’ve been getting headaches while I’m out in the field and having to cut it short sometimes. I’m not Superman, so I have to be careful. I’ve been drinking more water, but I have to work on eating more.

Get this, I was driving on the 101 North this morning and I saw a woman next to me driving while rolling a joint. What? Yeah, it was just odd. I mean I think I’ve seen that before, but she was going like 60mph and the flow of traffic was like 75. Just weird. But I gotta tell you, you know what else I think is just as stupid? People who ride in the front passenger seat with their feet up on the dash – on top of the airbag. Do they realize the airbag is basically a bomb that is designed to explode? I wonder if paramedics see evidence of that at accident scenes. That doesn’t sound too good – a knee in the face. Ugh!

My agent calls with a potential “straight to callbacks” audition for me for “Honda”. The kicker was that I had to have my motorcycle and my gear with me. Huh? Yeah, my agents didn’t think I had a bike here in LA, but they wanted to be sure so they called. I have a jersey, pants, gloves and goggles here in LA with me, but my bike, boots and helmet are back in Virginia. It was a last minute role they added, but it didn’t work out for me. I’m glad my agent tried to get me in though. A great example of it paying off that my agents know what some of my interests are outside of the business. I REALLY wanted to get seen for this…oh well.

No news about the avail for “McDonald’s”; so I guess no news is good news.

3 comments:

Melissa D. Madison said...

BWAHA!!HAHA!!HAH! LMAO!!! LOL!!

Ohimigod! Did you say, "motorcycle helmet and black socks." babbyyyyyy!!! LOL

Stephon Fuller said...

LaBrea & Santa Monica stuck to a manhole in a fetal position - jacked up!

Stephon

Melissa D. Madison said...

LMAO!! OMG! LOL S, You're killin' me with the visuals, fam!!