Saturday, September 09, 2006

Audition: Statefarm @ Kathy Knowles Casting. I knew I’d start going out commercially soon.

Gotta love those Saturday auditions! It's been quiet commercially for the last couple of weeks and then I get two calls in 10 minutes. Cool, I'm back in the game! I feel a booking soon, I am sooo overdue.

I received my new SAG Insurance information the other day in the mail. I didn’t think I was going to qualify for Plan I this time; I thought I would only qualify for the lower Plan II. I made it somehow; that “IBM” commercial was golden for me. This is good news because the coverage is better and the premiums are lower. I first qualified for Plan I coverage in 1998 I have never lost it; although I have come close. One year in New York I qualified by the difference of one day of SAG Commercial background work. Every dollar counts.

No comments: