Thursday, January 04, 2007

I’m on a 5:40am flight back to LA. I’M NOT READY!!! I wanna ride my motorcycle one more time, play with my niece and nephew some more, go bowling with my sister again – how about park the car in a driveway? Simple things.

Anyway, it’s time to go back to work or at least the pursuit of work. It’s amazing when I go home because I TRULY CHECK OUT of my life in LA. I had a surprise on my connecting flight from Virginia to Charlotte, NC. One of my classmates from my very first class in Virginia was on the same flight also going back to Los Angeles. Her name is Joanna Canton and she is a wonderful actress. We met 13+ years ago and we are both still in the game…and actually making a living at it. I’m not really surprised, but at the same time it’s kinda surreal that we are doing what we set out to do so long ago. From VA to NYC to LA we are living the dream – go Joanna!

After landing at LAX @ 10am I went straight home to take a shower. By 1pm I had already stop by to see all of my agents. I always like for them to see me in the flesh when I return from out of town. I get to share about my family stuff and hear their stories too.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: