Monday, February 05, 2007

Oh no, I think I have a cavity…or worse. I’ve been in denial for the last couple of days about this slightly, nagging pain. Last night the alarm went off and was almost writhing on the floor in pain. Thankfully, I saved some of that Vicodin from my surgery last year. That’s stuff really works! I mean really. I still don’t get why some take it if they aren’t pain, but maybe that’s something I don’t need to understand. This afternoon after the gym and GSA Contract seminar at SAG I took some medication and got in the bed – I was in terrible pain. It felt like someone was drilling into my temple. I HAD to call 1-800-VICODIN. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow – hopefully I won’t be drugged up for my audition in the early afternoon – especially because I think it’s a Pytka spot.

Speaking of General Service Contracts (GSA). OMG! Those things are potentially vicious to say the least. I have one, but I’m not too concerned about it, because I don’t believe I’m in a relationship with vicious people. But some agents are definitely running game on people – educate yourselves folks!

Yesterday I rode my bike all they way to the top of Griffith Park to the observatory; 16.25 miles roundtrip – that uphill part was a BEAST!!! I did it without stopping even once. Maybe I’m in better shape than I give myself credit for. Next time I should actually go in the observatory; I haven’t been in there since 2001.
No news on the "Verizon" print avail. I really hope it doesn't get "too" interesting. Whatever is supposed to happen will happen - I suppose.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: