Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Audition: "Shark" @ Rick Millikan Casting. This is a one-day guest star role. I was really happy with how it went. It was great to work on a role with a little bit to it.

I think I might have been typed out as soon as I hit the door. Why? Too tall. I know funny, huh? No, seriously, the script had a few references as to how short and small the character is. I'm definitely a small framed man, but I'm not overly short or small. I was the tallest guy there!

In the end, I think CD Rick Millikan was pleased with my work – at least I hope he was. That is a good thing since the season is young and he is also the CD for "Bones".

Audition: "'Til Death" @ Susan Vash Casting. When I arrived at the casting office Susan greeted me with hug; Susan booked me on "Love, Inc." a couple of seasons ago.

Star Brad Garrett was there along with several writer/producer types. I got a couple of laughs and left the room. That's it.....oh yeah...the next guy reading was also African-American and he got a hug too. Yeah, I felt a little less special, but I still really like Susan and associate Reyna Karp they're good people and a pleasure to read for.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Hollie Nell said...

Stephon...where are you? We miss you. Come back to the blogosphere.

Stephon Fuller said...

Hey Hollie, I'm still here. It just that my website log-in is messed up and I can't update the site. I normally like to update everything at once - the blog, the website and the MySpace. I feel weird not doing them all at once.

I think I'm gonna have to completely redo my website from scratch - not a good thought for me.

I'll update it soon, hanks for checking in.

Stephon