Thursday, September 06, 2007

Audition/Producers: "Cane" @ LaPadura/Hart Casting. This was a producer session for the role of US Attorney. I read it once and was redirected to do it again. I was really happy with the outcome. I was also happy that, personally, I fully embraced the notion of being believable as an attorney - I'm growing up.

Rehearsal: "Darfur Stories: Tell Them". This is for a staged reading at the University Synagogue. It was fun; I got to work a small group of talented actors including Nicole J. Butler, Emma Jacobson-Sive and Charley Rossman (who couldn’t make this rehearsal because he was shooting in Canada). We are all reading at least 6-7 parts so it was a little chaotic at times, but fun to be up on our feet collaborating and acting. The actual performance is Saturday evening.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: