Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shooting: "Dollhouse" @ Fox Studios. This was good time; a little nerve-racking 'cause I had to correctly pronounce a few medical terms and use a few instruments while working on a patient. It was hot, sweaty and fun.


My name was on every single page...

The only bad part was that I had to get my shift at my day/night job covered. That might sound a little silly, but I pride myself in being a hard, reliable employee/independent contractor - whether it's for Warner Bros., Paramount or a job in the "real world". I wanted to also work at my other job because I like having a tight schedule and it's a good mix for me right now to have things to do that aren't entertainment related.

It was a pretty short day shooting and I could have made it to my overnight shift in time, but I had already gotten it covered.

On the show I worked with a friend that I’ve worked with numerous times in the past. She works on another show on the Fox lot normally and said that every week she thinks she’s going to see me show up to work on it too. I like that way of thinking! Anyway, I haven’t yet auditioned for that other show, but I have read for that same casting office the does casts that show twice this season. So maybe I’ll get a chance to get on that show before too long. Fingers crossed. I won’t bombard them with more drops – that would be overkill, they know I’m out here.

No comments: