Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Okay, playtime is over. It’s time to go back to work and Los Angeles. I’ve been doing some stuff for the family business the whole time I’ve been on “vacation”; so it hasn’t been much of a vacation. No complaints though, I love it. Sometimes, I wish things were different in my family, but I think my family is like many families – fractured. Some elements of it are healthy and other parts seem to be beyond repair. So what do you do? I don’t know the answer to that. I have chosen to take the parts that work and try to move forward in a positive direction, but I’m not sure that is the right way to go about it. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will bring another solution.

Anyway, my flight back was pretty uneventful except for the insanely long check-in time because one of the x-ray machines was broken. Fortunately, I got on the plane in the nick of time.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

3 comments:

Laura said...

welcome back!

leadingladyla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Stephon. Its good to hear your posts again in 2010. Don't get down. You're doing great. And I know good things will come to you. So, keep sailing in 2010. You have all our support and good wishes.

Stephon Fuller said...

Oh yeah, I'm incredibly excited about this year. Not just for myself, I feel many of us are going to have things take a turn for the better. Let's get 'em!