Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fitting: “THE MENTALIST” @ Warner Bros. studio. This was quick-fast; I was in and out. Can’t say I’m looking forward to seeing the person that fitted me on-set. He was “all-business”; not very warm…at least not to me. At least he didn’t stick any pins in me.
I gotta tell ya; I’m thrilled about the way this booking has come about. UDK Casting isn’t an office I get into very often so I feel quite fortunate when it does happen. But the really cool thing is that I had an appointment for THE MENTALIST back in November, but I had to cancel because I was already booked on the DEGREE commercial and the days would have conflicted if I booked. So here I am, just a matter of weeks later and I get another bite at the apple…and this time I booked the role! Gotta keep moving in this direction…and, at the same time, step up into more substantial roles.
http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: