Wednesday, January 05, 2011

*Yeah! This morning I woke up to an email from my agent that officially booked me on THE MENTALIST. Nope, not as big a role as I would have liked, but a role nonetheless…and on a very successful show – one of, what I call, the “Blue-Chip” shows. Plus, I got a slight raise of my daily quote AND it’s SAG show. My fitting is tomorrow at Warner Bros. Studio.

Callback: “Lowe’s” @ Broad-Cast. This was fun and I felt really good about it. It doesn’t shoot for a couple of weeks so maybe I’ll hear something good soon. I know one thing is good, or rather great, is that this is an office that hadn’t been to in a really long time, but in the last few weeks I’ve gotten two callbacks there. That’s great.

Audition/Tape: “Torchwood” @ John Levey Casting. This went okay, I think; not great, not terrible.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Yesterday, right after I finished my scene at RAISING HOPE a gentleman came up to me with a script in his hand. I wasn’t sure what he wanted. It turned out the he was the writer of the episode and wanted me to autograph his personal copy of the script. I felt all special!

One more thing; I spoke to the ad agency for the DEGREE commercial in New York and they told me the release for the commercial is Monday January 17th. The plan is for it to run on network and cable. Hopefully it will run in foreign territories as well.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Hazel said...

You are on FIRE Stephon! Love it!