Thursday, February 24, 2011

Audition/Tape “CSI: Miami” @ Nan Dutton Casting. Finally! I have been dropping off photos at this casting office since this show began 7-8 years ago. The last time I dropped by was at 5:30 in the morning after getting off of work about 3 weeks ago…the cleaning crew in the office building were wondering who the heck I was.

So, it was a same day call from my agent and I was so, so tired from working last night, but I got myself together and I got it done. Actually, before I even got out of bed I used the Rehearsal 2 application to start learning the lines before I got the material up on it’s feet. I was very happy with how things went in the room and hopefully I’ll hear something or they will bring me in for something else…I’d would think that they’ve hired everyone else in this town of my type by now. My turn!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

3 comments:

Brandi Ford said...

Congrats on getting called in! I recently started an internship there and really like it. It's a very colorful office. :-)

Toronto Actress said...

Congratulations. I wish you the best of luck! In this business, aside from talent, you need tons of perseverance and lots of luck. It seems like you are very dedicated and hardworking and hopefully it will pay off in a big way in the near future.

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks for the support ladies!