Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Audition/Producers: “Melissa & Joey” @ Rick Millikan Casting. This was a fun little bit that I would have been happy to do; not much dialogue but that’s okay. I felt like it went well. It was 2 or 3 lines…who knows? You go in, do your thing and it’s over before you know it.

When I checked-in with the guard at the CBS Radford gate I mistakenly told him I was there to audition for “Melissa & Leo’ instead of “Melissa & Joey”...ooops!

Actually, the most interesting part of the experience was the journey to and from the casting office. I took the long way because I’ve had great memories on the CBS Radford lot and I wanted to revisit a few places.

The casting bungalow was next to the one that we did the table read for “Good Morning, Miami” which lead to me appearing in 14 episodes. I just shook my head while sitting at the reading when I found myself at the table in between two entertainment legends…comedy director James Burrows & Film/TV star Suzanne Pleshette.

I walked past the stage 16 where the episodes of “GMM” were filmed and the building were I auditioned and booked the role. That was also were I booked the Bonnie Hunt pilot and “Yes, Dear”. Good memories of success!

Audition: “Pennzoil” @ Cathi Carlton Casting. Ooops. I just remembered that I’m not supposed to discuss this audition…I didn’t sign any non-disclosure form, but I think I remember seeing a sign by the door.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: